



Isn't it amazing how boys already know what it means to be a boy from birth?! Paul LOVES to play in the dirt, throw rocks, dig with sticks, and find treasures in the yard. He even makes those "brooom brooom" noises when playing with cars. Where do they learn this stuff? We don't have TV, so I know he didn't see it there. It is so amazing how their little minds are constantly working and learing. I have to remind myself to remember these little moments in time and cherish being able to be home with Paul and watch him grow. My time at home as a "stay at home mom" is limited, and I feel sad everytime I think about it. Hopefully I can find a job I love that will fill my heart enough when I'm away from him that I won't be empty without him! Oh the life of a mom...
No comments:
Post a Comment