Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fish On...(finally!)

Nathan caught his first salmon in 3 years today! He caught two bad boys, as you can see! It was a good day for him and a well deserved treat after the last few hectic weeks. I am very thankful for my husband who works hard every day to take care of us, protect us, and love us. He always amazes me at his stamina and ability to give so much to other people. I don't always tell him enough or show him enough....but I appreciate him in more ways than he knows. I hope everyone else in his life is as thankful as I am to know him. He sacrifices a lot for his family with love in his heart and trusts the Lord above all else. Paul and I are truly blessed.


Fish scales weren't working...so he improvised! 15 pounder!




Paul wasn't too sure about touching the fish. He had a "yucky" face on! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment