Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Okay...it's here again and I've ignored it long enough. I'm NOT feeling the love lately, but I'm forcing myself to "accentuate the positive." So here it goes.

*I'm loving how smart my little man is. He almost can recite his ABC's and count to 10. He's not even two yet folks!

*I'm loving that the sun was out today and Paul and I played in the backyard. Well...he played I swept and swept and swept the patio to try and get some of the nasty dirt washed away.

*I'm loving that my son actually stayed in day care this morning during Bible Study. He cried quite a bit, but HE STAYED! Small victory for some....major victory for us!

*I'm loving that my son understands a bribe. (Is that good?) Well...he will forgo the 2-year-old "NO" if given an option like say, dried cranberries or frozen yogurt!

*I'm loving my boss and her understanding coolness, and giving me a butt-load of hours so I can make up some of the loss in our income these last few months.

*I'm loving that we are all relatively illness-free (for the moment).

*I'm loving that I am alive, I have my family, I have my friends (the few but true), and everyone is safe and healthy.


Whew...that was tough this week. Not that I'm not thankful. Just that I need a little extra prayer for peace, patience, and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment