Thursday, February 16, 2012

16 weeks

So I'm a sucky blogger...I know, I know.  Life is too stinkin' busy.  But here it is, I am 16 weeks pregnant with Baby #2!  I feel large, but not as large as last time! 

Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, s/he is about the size of an avocado.

Gender: Don’t know yet. Waiting for the end of March!

Movement: Haven’t really felt those flutters yet. I’ve been focusing on it, though. They say second pregnancies will feel it sooner, but no luck yet. The Dr. said my uterus was tilted back so I’m thinking s/he’s kicking my insides, and I can’t feel it as strong.

Sleep: Not so good. Wake up to pee at least twice a night. Usually can’t go back to sleep if it’s after 4:00am. : P


What I miss: Nothing really. So thankful for all the yuckiness and praying for the health and safety of this little miracle.

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound in March! And my 29th birthday coming up in March as well!

Cravings/Aversions: Not a whole lot. Sweets…but that’s any day for me, pregnant or not!

Symptoms: Aches and pains randomly everywhere. So much more than last time. Maybe it’s because I’m older, or just less naïve. Headaches have been going strong too.

Best Moment This Week: Finding a new Dr. that I think I’ll really like!



No comments:

Post a Comment