Feeling kinda bleh. I should feel great....my hubby and I are going on our first overnighter away from Paul since, um, well ever. And I am super excited about it. I also should feel great because I am really enjoying my job right now. I went through such a funk about teaching the last two years. I really was hating what I was doing and feeling miserable about my vocational choice all the time. But now, I love being in this new realm of education. I feel inspired by the kids, helpful, positive, and a new found sense of purpose with this position. Don't get my wrong, if I had to go back into the classroom, I would NOT go. Not even kicking and screaming. But for now, I am blessed with what I'm doing.
But, I still feel bleh. I need to ask God for more positivity and revelation in my life.
On a much lighter note.....Here are some of the homemade Valentines Paul and I made for Daddy and the grandma's.


And here is the great ar-te-st himself!

Oh and we made some sweet (or really salty and sweet) treats too!

1 comment:
Ooooh, I just made those last weekend - addicting! Have a GREAT overnighter! What a sweet treat!
Post a Comment