Yup, he'll be two in 3 months and it's hit like a wild tornado. My son, the super chill one, will yell as loud as he can when he doesn't get what he wants, loses something, gets frustrated, is impatient, gets mad at us, is tired...ummm just plain whenever he feels like it! Ooo and it is super frustrating for Mommy. I pray for patience and a calm quiet voice (for me that is). And for my son to learn the value of being patient, using his words, practice, and lowering his voice an octave or two. You really can catch more flies with honey than vinegar, son!
I just thought I'd put this out there is case any other moms are feeling me on this one. I'm with you; I'm praying for you. Hopefully that helps you weather this storm just a little.

But man...I sure am blessed to have this little guy in my life, screaming and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment