Sunday, March 6, 2011

Samurai

We teach our kids the funniest things sometimes because they are SO DARN cute! As you can tell, our son has some very long and curly locks, which I do not cut because I love them. He has the rest of his life to be clean cut. So until he can tell me the hair style he wants, it's staying long and curly! (Plus it just makes him look more like me!)

So a while ago I started messing with his hair and pulling it back into a ponytail. I figured out I could get it all on the top of his head and he looks like one of those samurai warriors. We then taught him to "show us your muscles" and he poses with his biceps flexed in front of him. The result.....a super cute little samurai boy. Next time you see him, ask him to do his samurai; you'll crack up!

My little samurai boy

Here is a better picture of his hair.

Oh...don't mind the Christmas presents in the back. They only belong to my brother and sis-in-law, and my neice, Evie. I haven't sent them in the mail yet! Yicks...just called myslef out on that one! Sorry bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment