Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy busy bees

So if you haven't already noticed....I'm going to be MIA for about a month or so. We are to the EXTREME busy bees right now. This week is Spring Break, but we are trying to get the exterior of the house painted AND do a lot of landscaping in the yard before Paul's birthday. Yikes! Why do we always push it to the end?! Plus my work schedule has bumped up to over 25 hours a week and I'm taking 2 online courses to get a new credential (VPSS to teach adults and HS in special settings). I'm already feeling very overwhelmed, but accomplished too. School and my classes will be over by the 1st week of June, so maybe we'll return to normalcy by then. (Though doubtful as both Nath and I are planning on working summer school!) Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment