Size of Baby: Your little champ weighs about ten ounces and has a height, crown to
rump, of about six and a half inches. Think small cantaloupe (and probably as
sweet too).
Maternity Clothes: All the time…I just ordered some new work pants as I’m getting too large for the ones I have. I really like the comfy casual T-shirts with the gathered sides.
Gender: Don’t know yet. Trying to get an ultrasound appointment for next week! I have my 20 week appointment this Friday where Nath gets to go for the first time to hear the heartbeat.
Maternity Clothes: All the time…I just ordered some new work pants as I’m getting too large for the ones I have. I really like the comfy casual T-shirts with the gathered sides.
Gender: Don’t know yet. Trying to get an ultrasound appointment for next week! I have my 20 week appointment this Friday where Nath gets to go for the first time to hear the heartbeat.
Movement: Lots
of wiggling this week. I’m starting to
be able to feel him/her on the outside so Nath has got to feel a few little
bumps as well.
Sleep: Better. Still getting up to pee but since I go to bed
so late, I can last until about 6am.
What I miss: A
less stressful life! The past few months
have been really stressful with people and things making my life very
difficult. But, I’m trying to stay
positive and prayer is a necessity as well!
I’ll be glad when we can get through making some difficult life choices for
our family’s future and just move forward.
What I am looking
forward to: Our ultrasound appointment and the many bridal
showers and parties coming up for all of my besties!
Cravings/Aversions: I’ve
really only been craving milk this pregnancy.
Of course, I occasionally crave sushi (which I can’t have). But no other real intense cravings for food.
Symptoms: Heartburn, indigestion, and headaches are
pretty regular. The headaches seem to
stem from stress, so I need to remind myself to take care of me first, because
when it comes down to it…I’m the only one that can really take care of me and
my little bug inside.
Best Moment This Week:
Feeling LOTS more moving and shaking
from the little bug. And a great
birthday weekend with my family and good friends.
1 comment:
Looking good! Milk + sushi = my biggest pregnancy cravings. Missed sushi a lot. I never drink milk except for when I am pregnant. Half way there! Yay! :)
Post a Comment