Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who Knew...

Who knew I would actually be enjoying a job that is super draining, emotionally challenging, frustrating daily, and full of quirky lost lovable teenagers?


Who knew I would be falling more and more in love with my son every day?


Who knew marriage would be so wonderful and so challenging on a daily basis, even with your soul mate?


Who knew I would marry a teacher and value our time together more than anything else in the world?


Who knew I would still grieve my Dad after 10 years, even more sometimes with the milestones of my son?


Who knew I would be sowing a country home, and actually kind of enjoying it?


Who knew I could feel so lost and in a matter of months feel so found..and in a few months probably feel so lost again?


Who knew God had my whole life PLAN imprinted on his heart before he even formed me in his image and likeness....


Oh wait...HE did! You gotta love that God of ours. : )



2 comments:

Team Hayes said...

I love this. I might copy this format for a future blog. :)

Two years ago, I wouldn't have thought I could still be brought to tears at just the sound of a helicopter flying over our house (several times a day). However, now I think that is something that will never go away, and I am learning to cherish it. I'm sure you have those cherished thoughts and memories that will never leave you. :)

Mrs. Cordero said...

It's crazy, isn't it? The good memories are the best...and helping Paul learn about his Grandpa Paul is a treasure for me. So cool that your kids can see first hand what your Dad loved. : )

Post a Comment