6 weeks
My prayers have been answered. The nausea officially set in at about 5 weeks 1 day. I don’t even consider it “morning sickness” because I am nauseous all day (and night), every day. With Paul this same all-day sickness didn’t set in until about 8 weeks. But I have been praying and asking God to bless me with sickness so I know things are okay with the baby. So all day long, I am constantly praising and thanking Him for the blessing inside of me. It helps me refocus when I feel like plain ol’ crap. I have SO many more fears this time around about having a healthy full-term baby. So any signs that this pregnancy is progressing as it should are good with me. I also have to keep reminding myself that God is in control and this is His plan, not mine. He got me here, and He will carry me through, in all ways. I’m SO looking forward to my 3 week break and the Dr.’s appointment in 1 week and 6 days! : )
December 13, 2011
7 weeks
Well…I’m still feeling nauseous all day long…but the last few days have been a little better. The funny thing about me is that while many women will stop eating or just choke down some saltines; I gorge myself with any and all food I can stuff my face with because eating is the only thing that makes me NOT feel nauseous. Hence the 75+ lbs gained last time and what will probably be a similar situation this time. I’m trying really hard to keep it under control, but my self-control is nil to none these days. Oh well…I will work it off after the baby is here and all that breast feeding burns up the calories. I am still working out somewhat regularly doing boot camp and Turbo kick, but keeping them both low impact.
We are in our final week of school before Christmas break, and I am SO looking forward to it! By the time we go back I will almost be 12 weeks, so I’m hoping I will feel better by then. January to May will be very busy as I’m taking 2 classes, trying to pick up more hours at work, trying to sub at the Y as much as possible to get some money into social security (since I have no disability insurance this time), and picking up some sub teaching days to help make the much needed extra money! Plus I’m probably going to have to teach summer school (as long as everything is going smoothly at that point) to help pay for 6 weeks off. This time around, financially, it will be much more difficult for us as I have been working part-time for the last two years and we are just squeaking by on our earnings. I am praying for the Lord to provide, as he always does and not worrying too much about the “what-ifs.” Less than a week until our appointment!
6 Weeks
7 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment