Tuesday, May 8, 2012

28 Weeks


Size of Baby: By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels.

 Maternity Clothes: All the time.  I got another load of clothes this past month from my friend, Becky.  I (unfortunately because how large I’m getting) had to move out the smaller stuff and brought in the larger sizes.  My goal of NOT gaining as much weight this pregnancy is slowly deteriorating.  Oh well! : P

Gender: It’s a GIRL!  Her name is still a secret, but I think it’s almost finalized!

Movement:  Still loves to kick and thump.  She tends to move the most when she hears her big brother talk or sing.  She’s probably going to be able to recognize him the most when she makes her appearance!

Sleep: Still not too bad.  I’ve been fighting a nasty cold for the past week so I NEED to get more rest.

What I miss: My work outs.  I stopped going to and teaching my group fitness classes early on and now I really miss the high of a good work out.  But I still try to walk a few days a week. 

What I am looking forward to: Meeting a potential Doula this week, my 28 week appointment tomorrow, and Paul’s birthday party coming up!

 Cravings/Aversions: Still crave milk, sushi, and cereal.  More recently, ice cream and frozen yogurt.

Symptoms:  Still have the awful indigestion and heartburn.  Not much else to complain about though.

Best Moment(s):   Getting closer to choosing her name, my husband painting Sizzy’s room a perfect shade of purple, getting the glucose test OVER with, and her continual kicks and rolls that remind me of the miracle I’m carrying.


1 comment:

Momma S said...

You sure make one beautiful Momma! I can't wait to meet your miracle someday. So curious about the Doula situation, too - did you find one? Like her? Excited for you!

Post a Comment