Tuesday, June 5, 2012

32 Weeks

Size of Baby: This week your baby weighs almost four pounds and could be up to 19 inches long. And though that's a head-to-toe length, your baby is actually back to a curled-up position.
Maternity Clothes: All the time.  I’m starting to feel a bit uncomfortable in just about everything and feeling like a moo moo is all that really fits!  But I’ll have to push through as summer school starts in a couple weeks, and I have to look presentable for a class of High Schoolers for 3 weeks.  : )

Gender: It’s a GIRL!  Her name is still a secret, and we may just be picking a middle name when we see her!

Movement:  Her kicks and punches are super strong.  I think she moves a lot more intensely than PW did.  I’m hoping she is head down, but I kind of doubt it from what I’m feeling.  Hopefully, she will turn that bottom around and stay there quite soon!

Sleep: Not too bad.  I just starting waking up once a night to pee.  And of course getting out of bed is a challenge, but otherwise I can’t complain.
What I miss: Still missing my work outs.  Every time I hear a new song on the radio, I imagine the awesome new classes going on at the gym.  I can’t wait to get back into it. 

What I am looking forward to: School’s out in 2 days!  I’ll be teaching summer school for a few weeks to try and make up some of my maternity leave, but it will be a new setting and different teaching duties so I think I’ll enjoy it.  My first Baby Shower is also coming up in 3 weeks which I’m really excited for.  My lovely friend, Becky and my supervisor at work, Candice are throwing it, and I really love both ladies.  I’m very lucky to have such sweet positive people in my life!
 
 
Cravings/Aversions:  Milk is still a favorite.  This past month I have really been craving fruit, specifically strawberries.  I eat them daily and in large quantities.  I went to Costco yesterday and bought a box of peaches and a bunch of blueberries.  I also have been loving Cream of Wheat for breakfast quite often.  I never really ate it a lot pre-pregnancy, but man it tastes good now!

Symptoms:  Indigestion and heartburn are still hanging on.  My feet and ankles have started to swell, especially after a long work day.  And I’m making quite a few more trips to the bathroom as well.


Best Moment(s): Getting Baby Sizzy’s closet finished, choosing our Doula, watching my belly grow as my little girl does, and passing the 30 week mark to start the countdown to her grand entrance!




No comments:

Post a Comment