Size of Baby: Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of
about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2
inches long.
: P
Gender: It’s a GIRL! Her name is still a secret…and I really LOVE
everyone constantly trying to guess or get us to tell them the name! This is probably one of the most fun secrets
I’ve ever kept! I highly recommend it. :
)
Movement: She’s still moving a ton…which kind of freaks me out because she’s already at least 6 pounds! I swear she is going to be dancing as soon as she pops out. We confirmed she is head down, but not engaged yet. I’m hoping she gets down there sooner rather than later.
Sleep: Not too bad still. I’ll get up a couple of times a night; some
days less than others. I think I’ve been
so exhausted from working I just pass out!
What I am looking forward to: No more work until after baby; my prenatal massage this Thursday; and 3 weeks to spend with my boy and my hubby!
Symptoms: Yucky heartburn has ramped up a notch; quite
a few Braxton Hicks contractions; and swollen limbs.
Best Moment(s): Our ultrasound where we
saw little missy practicing all of her reflexes for the outside world; the last
day of summer school; all the bridal and wedding events for my best friends;
and watching my son constantly praying for and loving his Baby Sizzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment